1st Annual Tech HeartSaver’s Meetup: Star Lanes
Join Nutanix and Sage Sustainable Electronics as we rally to raise $25,000 to support the life-saving work of the American Heart Association (AHA). How can you help? Simply by donating your unused or surplus electronics, so we can breathe new life into them. Each device you donate will be professionally cleared of all data, fully refurbished, and sold to raise money for AHA.
Come have fun, food, and drink, plus network with your peers at Star Lanes in Polaris. We value your donations, so win a chance at raffle prizes to include: A Cadet Kamado grill, Yeti Cooler, iPad, Sports tickets, Bluetooth Speaker, Golf lover's package, Kendra Scott jewelry, and other prizes.
Raffle Prize Ticket Values
Raffle tickets apply only to working devices. We appreciate if your bring any power cords, adapters and charges where possible to maximize donation value.
- iPad 1, 2 or 3 – 2 Tickets
- iPad 4 or iPad Mini – 3 Tickets
- iPad Air 1, 2 or 3 – 4 Tickets
- iPad Pro – 5 Tickets
Other Tables & All Smart Phones:
- Tablets (non-Apple) – 2 Tickets
- Smart Phones – 2 Tickets
- $20 – 1 Ticket
- $50 – 3 Tickets
- $100 – 7 Tickets
Sage Sustainable Electronics will be on hand to collect your devices and maximize the value of your gifts.
• professionally clear your devices of all data using commercial grade erasure tools
• test, clean, and reload Microsoft or Apple O/S on your devices, as appropriate
• sell your fully refurbished and warranted donated devices to benefit AHA
Business donations of more than 20 devices will receive free pickup services by Sage in the Columbus metropolitan area.
5:00 PM–7:30 PM
Network & Mingle (Feel free to arrive anytime between 5PM and 7:30PM)
7:30 PM–8:00 PM
Raffle & Wrap-up
Star Lanes Polaris
8655 Lyra Dr
Columbus, OH 43240